7.6.07

dishrags and tanktops

i'm back from the field - 2 looong weeks of hiking around northern california finding and collecting rocks and seeing old friends and it was awesome. i didn't want to come home. here are some pics from the journey (not all from cali):




i was in such denial about returning to the hot hot desert that i stopped in northern arizona to hang with a friend and we went splashing around with the dogs in a beautiful canyon:


on the knitting front, this is all i accomplished while i was in the field:


progress on my fad classic - almost to the point where i'm ready to join the front and back and work in the round. loving the tahki cotton classic - color is beautiful!!

i also knit up a little mason-dixon dishrag for my friend who was keeping my cat for me while i was gone (she actually uses dishrags!)


i'm closing in on finishing the basalt tank - hope to have a FO soon!

~r

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Blogger a friend to knit with said...

Your trip looks amazing!!

I too use dishrags...... I should really make some! I am sure your friend will love them!

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger craftoholic said...

Those pictures reminded me of my last roadtrip to the north-east corner of California. It's too beautiful for words and I didn't want to go back home either!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home