22.12.06

Back next year

Goodbye blogland - I'm off to the East Coast to see my family and eat sick amounts of food and drink too much and laugh a lot and probably get testy with a sister or stepmother. Before I go, though, I wanted to share some pictures of my new dog, Henry. I've had him for a couple of months now and I already can't imagine my life without him. He was a rescue from the local animal control and I just can't believe no one wanted this guy - he is such a sweet little soul (although he's not that little - 55lbs - that's not so little, is it?). See for yourselves...



If only I could get my cat to love him as much as I do... This is the closest they've ever been to one another without Wilma (the cat) trying to tear a hole in his nose. In her defense, he is pretty annoying, chasing her around and everything. Henry, she DOES NOT want to play with your slobbery self!

Hope you all have wonderful holidays!!

~r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home