10.8.07

blue mood (2nd edition)

this seriously put me in a blue mood...


what's up allhemp6? why are you the hardest yarn in the world to wind up?? okay, okay, maybe it's not just you... i had 1) gotten no sleep, 2) spent the day either working in the lab or working my ass of in the hot sun 3) just sweated out 2 gallons of water at the climbing gym 4) replaced that water with a strong-ass margarita (and a beer) 5) flung you over the yarn swift and started cranking hastily-away on my ball winder. the result? a tangled f-ing mess and, i'm ashamed to say, tears of frustration. i'm still not done unraveling this hank, but i did manage to wind up one of the other skeins and start on my hemp ponchette. kpixie got this to me lickity split - no shit! this is (will be) a fun (and hopefully fast) little project. i'm liking the hemp yarn, by the way, although it is stiff and has a sort of waxy feel to it, almost like dental floss or something...


maybe i can force myself to keep chugging along on this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home