15.5.08

FO: Fad classic

okay, so this has been finished for, oh..., a year. but who's counting?? this is a pretty cool little knit. i love the way the pattern looks - almost like crochet - but i found it kinda tedious to knit. i would say that i loooooove the finished product, but it's just the teeniest tiniest bit too small. maybe i can try blocking it out a little wider? does that work with cotton?


i've got lots of things going onto and coming off of the needles. it's fun to be back in knitting-obsessed mode!

3 Comments:

At 5:16 AM , Blogger a friend to knit with said...

what is this cute little number?
i love it!

 
At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just finished Fad Classic AND I ordered that Kim Hargreaves book a couple weeks ago. Are you my evil twin or something? Or maybe I'm the evil one... lol

I agree that Nectar is not to be resisted (mine hasn't arrived yet), and that Fad Classic was a bit tedious to knit, but with cute results.

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Oooo, pretty! I think you may be able to block it a little larger - cotton always grows on me during the wearing, anyway...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home